- T.S. Govt announces land, building regularization scheme – 2 years ago
- Telangana Regularization of Unapproved and Illegal Layouts – 2 years ago
- Building Rules-2012 – 2 years ago
Click here for ” TOWN PLANNING STAFF TRANSFER PROCEEDINGS ”
About Directorate of Town and Country Planning (DTCP)
The department looks after the subject of planning and development in urban and rural areas. The development is achieved through Master Plans prepared for the urban centers and rural areas by way of Master Plans and indicative Land Use Plans. Development Plans for Mandal Headquarters are prepared by the department. The planned development is achieved through approval of layouts and by regulating the developments through building rules and zoning regulations and approval of industrial institutions.
The Directorate of Town and Country Planning has two distinct functions, one under urban front and the other on the rural front. Inspect of urban area particularly the Municipal towns are planned and regulated under the provisions of APTP Act,1920 under the provisions of local body acts, viz., Municipal Corporation Act, Andhra Pradesh Municipalities act and A.P Urban Areas (Development)Act and A.P. Cinematography Act. In respect of Rural Areas, the developments are regulated under the provisions of Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act,1992 in respect of approval layouts and granting permissions for industries and installations.
Latest News and Announcements
- Master Plans
- T.S. Govt announces land, building regularization scheme
- Telangana Regularization of Unauthorizedly constructed buildings and buildings constructed in deviation of the sanctioned plan. – G.O.MS.No. 152
- Telangana Regularization of Unapproved and Illegal Layouts
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR BUILDING PERMISSIONS – DPMS
CLICK HERE FOR LRS & BPS SCHEME